Happy 22 💕
to my beloved one and only R***,
Happy Birthday my mbul
Happy 22
Thanks for always being here with me
for listening to my worries and stories
for understanding me
for taking care of me
Words can't describe
how I'm really grateful to have you
I have my own insecure
You must have one too
or more
but I love the way you are
Though we're so different at many things
It's just a way to connect us
to understand each other
to take care of each other
I'm sorry for not understanding
sorry for losing my control
and it breaks you
too many times
Rarely understand you
when you're down
not saying much
not doing much
I'm sorry
I'm nothing
far away from you
You come to me
and believe me
I come to you
because I believe you
not anyone
I won't fall for anyone
But
I walk with you
Thanks to you
Hope you have great days
will always be
Have a good luck
for everything you do
Be happy
for yourself
Comments
Post a Comment